Monday, March 31, 2008

Finally a blogger...

At Jenn and Chris's Wedding
One of our first dates!
Our first wedding present from Cory and Millie
Our Chicago Trip
Well, I have officially decided to start my own blog since I look at other people's blogs everyday. As most of you know, Brad and I are getting married July 26th. We are so excited, but very busy! I think that we have finally got most everything planned, so now we are just waiting on the big day. In a couple weeks, I have to move out of my apartment and then all of the showers and parties begin. I can't wait!!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Yay, Your a Blogger now!! I look forward to reading the Davis Blog!! :) Hope everything is going great for you two!!

-Brandi

Jenn and Chris Looney said...

Woo Hoo! I'm so glad you're a blogger. Love you :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks God...finally! I needed new reading material!

Lindsey said...

so glad you have joined us fellow bloggers! it is addicting just a warning ha :) cant wait to be able to keep up with you more.. and for that special wedding day!!!

Anonymous said...

Wendy,

You and Brad are so beautiful. Hurry and put more pictures in for G-Jo...: < )))

I love you!!!