Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bridal Portraits!

Here are some of my favorite shots from my bridal portraits. They all turned out beautiful thanks to my photographers Angie and Diana. They did an amazing job!!!! I wanted to post these earlier, but had to keep them secret before the wedding! If you want to see the rest, go to http://www.artphotosbydiana.com/ , then click on previews and enter the password "athena". Our wedding pictures are also at this site. The passwords for those are "davis", "davisgroups", and "davisrehearsal". There are A LOT of pictures, but they are worth looking at!!!







4 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE the parthenon. I want to do my bridals there too. You are gorgeous! - Congratulations!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

You were a very pretty bride!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics.....we sure did enjoy your big day. Bevin

Owings Family said...

Awesome photos! You were such a beautiful bride!!!